New LED Light Therapy by Dermalux™
New Led light therapy by Dermalux™, at the Hertfordshire clinic, helps produce significant results in skincare facial rejuvenation ensuring ‘optimised’ penetration of light into the skin. The specific, unharmful, relaxing and soothing lights help energise your cellular functions which make it ideal for skin with issues such as acne, spots, pigmentation, acne scaring, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
Our brand New, updated 2017 version of LED light therapy ( often known as LED Phototherapy) is either used as a stand-alone “one-off” treatment to hydrate and brighten your skin; or as course of treatments, or (as is very common in the clinic) as an addition to the array of bespoke facials and skin corrective treatments we do in our Hertfordshire clinic.
The treatment time can be 20 – 30 minutes (depending on whether it is part of a facial or not). It is totally non-invasive and allows you to totally relax under the warm glow of the LED giving instantly improved results to skin texture, colour and appearance.
The treatment uses the power of light to accelerate the skin’s natural rejuvenation and repair processes and in doing so your skin is hydrated by 300%. Your skin is then calmed of any redness or irritation and improves the radiance and balance of your sebum production.
The programme choices as prescribed by the skin therapists
The Anti-Ageing Programme – near infrared light(830nm) plus red light (630nm)
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Helps reduce fine lines
- Improves skin and texture
- Stimulates circulation and lymphatics
- Revitalises the complexion
- Restores skin radiance
The Acne Programme – Near-infrared light (830nm) plus blue light (415nm)
- Has powerful antibacterial properties
- Destroys the p.acnes bacteria
- Helps regulate natural oil production
- Improves congested acne prone skin
- Improves skin clarity
- Calms redness and inflammation
The Healing programme – Near-infrared light (830nm) plus red light (630nm) plus blue light (415nm)
- Applied in combination, this tri-wave treatment is excellent as a post-treatment procedure to speed up any healing process. It also guards against infection or treats the conditions of rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
- It combines the benefits of all three wavelengths of light into one single treatment session.
The joy of this bespoke facial treatment is that after you have had the relaxing, warm effects of the LED light therapy, the therapists can apply a rice bran mask to calm and hydrate the skin further, whilst treating you to a relaxing, soothing scalp massage.
Get your FREE consultation
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch shortly to arrange your appointment