Are you looking to remove facial lines, droopy skin or deep folds? Are your eyes, face and neck starting to show signs of ageing and you would like your skin to be tighter and look younger?
The Fibroblast Plasma Pen is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment that is proven to reduce your wrinkles, frown lines and deep folds very quickly and with superb results. Total treatment time is 40 – 75 minutes with minimal discomfort and can tighten your skin with immediate results.
Best results should be visible in 3-12 weeks
Our highly trained therapist will use the Fibroblast Plasma Pen to create tiny plasma flashes between the pen and your skin, resulting in a micro-millimetre sized dot.
A series of these miniscule spots are then strategically placed in a specific area of the face to attain the desired result. This minor skin penetration increases collagen and minimises / pulls the skin in its immediate vicinity. The renewal of the Collagen during the Plasma Pen treatment stimulates the skin giving it strength and elasticity. This process pulls the skin leaving the skin tighter, and wrinkles and deeper folds smoother.
Deep Folds Removal Treatment in Progress
Fibroblast Plasma Pen Prices
Prices will vary from area to area and may depend on the size within that area to be treated. Treatment time: 30-40 mins but may take longer depending on the size of the area being treated.
We give an indication of what one might expect to pay here:
- Upper Eye Lid Lift – £235
- Lower Eye Area – £235
- Upper & Lower Eye Area – £400
- Brow Lift - £200
- Crows Feet from – £125
- Top Lip Lines from - £125
- Bottom Lip Lines from - £125
- Top & Bottom Lip Lines from - £200
- Lower Face Lift (incl Jowels) from - £550
- Nasolabial (side of mouth) from – £200
- Neck Lift from - £350
- Full Face Lift - £1999
- Décolletage from - £450
- Upper Arms – £895
- Hands – £225
- Stomach from from – £395
- Stretch Marks from from – £345
What we recommend you do now:
- The starting point for any Fibroblast Plasma Pen treatment is to have a 40 min consultation with one of our fully qualified skin therapists. This consultation will include a thorough skin analysis, patch test and a skin scan. We will also discuss any relevant medical history and establish if there are any contraindications to treatment, as well as pre and post care procedures. The consultation is the perfect opportunity to discuss any concerns or questions you may have about the treatment. Once the consultation has been completed, the therapist can then book your Plasma Pen. Right now we are offering FREE consultations for this treatment. Normal Price: £25
- Ready to book a consultation? Click here