Are you looking to remove facial lines, droopy skin or deep folds? Are your eyes, face and neck starting to show signs of ageing and you would like your skin to be tighter and look younger?
The Fibroblast Plasma Pen is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment that is proven to reduce your wrinkles, frown lines and deep folds very quickly and with superb results. Total treatment time can vary between 40 – 90 minutes with minimal discomfort and can tighten your skin with immediate results.
Best results should be visible in 3-12 weeks and can last between 3 – 5 years.
Our highly trained therapist will use the Fibroblast Plasma Pen to create tiny plasma flashes between the pen and your skin, resulting in a micro-millimetre sized dot.
A series of these miniscule spots are then strategically placed in a specific area of the face to attain the desired result. This minor skin penetration increases collagen and minimises / pulls the skin in its immediate vicinity. The renewal of the Collagen during the Plasma Pen treatment stimulates the skin giving it strength and elasticity. This process pulls the skin tighter, leaving any wrinkles and deeper folds smoother.
Make the most of our Plasma campaign this month with a this great offer.
Deep Folds Removal Treatment in Progress
Fibroblast Plasma Pen Prices
Prices will vary from area to area and may depend on the size within that area to be treated. Treatment time can vary between 40 – 90 minutes depending on the size of the area being treated.
We give an indication of what one might expect to pay here:
- Upper Eye Lid Lift – £235
- Lower Eye Area – £235
- Upper & Lower Eye Area – £400
- Brow Lift - £200
- Crows Feet from – £125
- Top Lip Lines from - £125
- Bottom Lip Lines from - £125
- Top & Bottom Lip Lines from - £200
- Lower Face Lift (incl Jowels) from - £550
- Nasolabial (side of mouth) from – £200
- Neck Lift from - £350
- Full Face Lift - £1999
- Décolletage from - £450
- Upper Arms – £895
- Hands – £225
- Stomach from from – £395
- Stretch Marks from from – £345
What we recommend you do now:
- The starting point for any Fibroblast Plasma Pen treatment is to have a 40 min consultation with one of our fully qualified skin therapists. This consultation will include a thorough skin analysis, patch test and a skin scan. We will also discuss any relevant medical history and establish if there are any contraindications to treatment, as well as pre and post care procedures. The consultation is the perfect opportunity to discuss any concerns or questions you may have about the treatment. Once the consultation has been completed, the therapist can then book your Plasma Pen. Normal Price: £35
- Ready to book a consultation? Click here
What is the Plasma Pen treatment?
Plasma is the 4th state of matter. It is compromised of ionized gas charged with equal amounts of negative and positive charged ions and negative charged electrons. Plasma is formed through the ionizations of these gases when it hits the atmosphere. At the right distance from the skin, the energy ionizes the oxygen and nitrogen in the air to create a small electrical Plasma arc. This would be similar to a lightening bolt.
When the Plasma arc hits the skin, it vaporises any liquid in the skin at the point of contact. The surrounding skin contracts into the area and tightens. This gives a shrinking and lifting effect which is call sublimation. Even though the skin layers get vaporised by the Plasma, they do not burn off, they just flake off later as part of the healing process.