Botox is perfect if you want to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and smoothing out old, tired looking skin
Botox is a brand of Botulinum toxin (type A). The Botox treatments consists of a purified protein that is placed into the dermal layer of the skin, relaxing the muscles in the face, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and smoothing out old, tired looking skin.
Botox is most commonly used around the eyes (crows feet) between the eyes and on the forehead. Your muscle relaxant treatment lasts for a number of months and is extremely effective at giving you a younger, brighter look.
There a 3 types of Botox Treatments that we perform at the clinic:
- Advanced Botox
- Botox for excessive sweating – Hyperhidrosis
- Consultation – £25 (for 30 mins treatment or £50 for 60 mins)
- (refundable with no obligation to have treatment)
- One area (eg Crow’s feet) – £200
- Two areas (eg Crow’s feet and between brows) – £220
- Three areas – £260
- Hyperhydrosis (underarm sweating) – £300
Botox Treatments by our Cosmetic Aesthetic Doctor
Dr Maryam McMcMillan (Hons) BDS MFGDP RCS (Eng) has, since 2004, been practicing in the field of facial aesthetics. Recently she was nominated as a finalist in the National Aesthetic Dentistry Awards – in all 3 Facial Aesthetics categories.
Dr Maryam has a true passion in the fields of advanced facial aesthetics, anti-ageing treatments and cosmetic dentistry. Along with her high level of training and experience she provides personalised, high quality and professional advanced facial rejuvenation treatments.
Dr Maryam performs all our Botox treatments and Dermal Filler treatments.
What we recommend you do now
- The starting point for any Botox treatment is to have a a consultation with Dr McMcMillan. This is charged at £25 but is deducted of any Botox treatments. A consultation is necessary to determine whether the treatment is suitable for you.
- Ready to book? Click here