Looking for beautiful nails and feet? Get the best Pedicures at Beausynergy, Brookmans Park, Hatfield
Whatever the time of year, keeping your feet and toes in excellent condition is good for health and gives you the confidence to show off the wonderful effects of regular pedicures.
Whether you are looking for a groomed natural look for your pedicured toes nails or gel nails, you will find that by getting your pedicure treatment done at BeauSynergy in Brookmans Park, you will get a happy and relaxed service with wonderful results.
Pedicures can vary but in our salon in Brookmans Park we have a wonderful selection to suit the requirements and wishes of every client.
- Paraffin wax pedicure: wax is warmed and rubbed into your feet, nails and lower legs to moisten and soften.
- Gel pedicure: A coloured or clear gel is bonded to your nails by means of our UV curing light for a longer lasting glossy, silky finish.
- French pedicure: a classic which uses longer lasting varnish which whitens the tip. Your toenails are then squared off. Naturally stunning.
- Luxury pedicure: Treating the whole foot, depending on your wishes we could massage, soften with heated towels and wax or just wrap which soothes your feet as well as hydrating your nails.
For top to toe beauty, visit the experts at BeauSynergy Advanced Skin and Beauty Clinic.
- Do you have unanswered questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to SEE TREATMENT PRICES and book a CONSULTATION
“Excellent service from the team. Felt very welcomed.”
” I love coming to BeauSynergy as it has a great atmosphere and all the girls are friendly and welcoming. I had a great treatment with Tracey, she is very professional and informative. I would recommend any treatment.”
“Really pleased with result of treatment and felt very comfortable, pampered and in safe, professional hands.”
“Lovely service as always. Sydney was very friendly and professional and accommodated my extra treatment even though I hadn’t booked it in. Am pleased with my treatment..”
Therapists & Clinic Awards
Our therapists have over 10,000 hours of LipoContrast treatments and we have treated 100’s of clients in this time.
Beausynergy are winners of the “What Clinic 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018” for Customer Service. So you are in the best possible and safest hands.
A pedicure is a therapeutic treatment for your feet using creams and aromatherapy oils that will soften the hard skin on and around the soles, remove any dead skin, remove your cuticles and shape your toenails.
Some of our pedicures (other than gel polish), may take up to 12 hours to completely dry, so we would recommend you wear or bring with you flip flops or open sandals to wear following your pedicure in our Hatfield, AL9 beauty salon. Your car will be parked just yards away!