Skin Tightening using Fibroblast Plasma
At BeauSynergy, we have been taking great strides in offering the most effective advanced aesthetics treatments for our customers for over 10 years. They includes several non-surgical skin firming and skin tightening treatments. The most popular are the non-surgical facelift, neck tightening, eyelid lift and eye bag removal and “crow’s feet removal”.
What is a Fibroblast Plasma treatment?
Fibroblast plasma treatments have been around for almost 10 years now. They were discovered by a doctor who was treating accident and burn victims in hospital and who needed a non-surgical way to help restore very damaged skin.
The ib Pro Plasma is the most advanced Plasma device in the UK which fires very rapid, tiny bursts of heat at the area being treated. The heat creates a small, pin-prick sized wound on the area. The pen used never penetrates the skin tissue but causes a controlled superficial burn. This micro-trauma literally eradicates the small piece of skin that it encounters, causing the skin to produce extra collagen and tighten the skin’s elastin fibres. Over a period of days, weeks and months the treatment process helps to firm and tighten the area treated.
Which Areas can be Treated with the Fibroblast Plasma Pen?
We offer the following services at BeauSynergy:
- The Plasma will reduce the deep folds, including ‘elevens’ lines between the eyes. Also, the nasolabial folds that run from the nose to around the sides of the mouth.
- The areas around the side of the eyes, often known as “smile lines” or “crows’ feet” are dramatically reduced or removed in nearly all cases.
- Eyelids tend to sag as we get older. As specialists skin technicians at BeauSynergy, we can non-surgically lift the upper and lower eyelids. This is a procedure called non-surgical blepharoplasty. Over the future weeks, you would notice the eyelids tightening and lifting. This eye lift treatment is the permanent solution to skin drooping over the eyes. Results will vary from person to person.
- The areas under the eyes (eyebags) also tend to lose elastin and collagen over years and so become saggy, puffy and wrinkly. The plasma works wonders in this area for the right candidate patient. Over the future weeks you would notice the puffiness reduce and the skin tighten. It will become taught but not unpleasant in feeling, touch or visibly.
- A plasma treatment works wonders on the neck. As we mature into our older years, the neck area can lose elastin and collagen, causing the skin to become loose, crepey, wrinkly and saggy. A non-surgical pain free neck lift using plasma will tighten the skin in one treatment. The effects are dramatically seen over the coming weeks and months and the skin will keep on getting smoother and tighter. The neck can portray old age and a neck lift will give that area a far more youthful look.
- Post pregnancy or post weight loss can often cause the skin on the stomach, belly, tummy or abdomen areas to become loose and saggy. Fibroblast Plasma skin tightening on these areas is a relatively pain free, non-surgical way to instantly tighten the skin. You will be left with a lovely smooth, flatter and tighter stomach / tummy.
- Acne scars or ice pick scars are stretched, tightened and flattened using the plasma treatment. The same principles are in play when you see the results. The plasma fired causes the skin to retract around the scars which pulls them to all areas. The new collagen and elastin formed helps smooth and tighten the skin and so the scars on the face and back diminish and often disappear for good.
Is a Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening treatment painful?
While some patients experience a little discomfort during the treatment, many barely notice it is happening! We take great care to thoroughly numb the area of the skin to be treated for around 45 minutes before we begin, to minimise any discomfort. Most people find it perfectly bearable, like the light pressing of the end of a pencil or biro in the area. The areas can feel a little warmer than usual.
What is the Downtime Post-Treatment?
Recovery is considerably less than from an invasive surgical treatment. A protective cream is applied post treatment and a high SPF is recommended to protect the area, even in winter. This ensures the fastest healing and the optimal results. In the days following your treatment, the small brown scab dots left on the treated area will fall off. The new skin underneath will be fresh, healthy and firm. Your plasma skin technician will advise on your after-care to make sure you heal and recover in the safest and quickest time. Normal length of downtime is around a week for all the swelling to go down and all the dots to have fallen off.
What are the Risks?
The risks are very minimal. At BeauSynergy, we undertake a thorough pre-treatment consultation to ensure that you are a good candidate for the Fibroblast plasma treatment. Our ib pro device is recognised now to be the best on the market here in the UK. Along with our hugely experienced and qualified skin technicians, we can ensure your treatment is both safe and effective. You may expect some swelling and redness post-treatment for a few days. A few clients may experience temporary hyper or hypopigmentation (skin discolouration). Using a good SPF and following aftercare advice can help minimize the risk of any pigmentation. Any side effects experienced are generally minimal and short-lived.
What Results can I expect from the Treatment?
The benefits of a plasma treatment are huge. Your skin will be tighter and smoother in the areas treated giving you an almost immediate more youthful look. This means your skin will look great for your age. Plasma Pen results last between 3-5 years on the area treated. Good aftercare, using the recommended products to aid healing and to protect the skin, post-treatment, will help to maximise the results. It will also ensure they last as long as possible. Of course, the best way to keep the results for as long as possible is a great skin care regime, avoid the sun and heat and live healthily.
How much is Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening?
The price of a fibroblast plasma skin tightening / skin lifting treatment will vary from clinic to clinic and will depend on the area being treated. As an example, if all the areas around the eyes are to be treated then more gases will be used, and the time taken will be longer. This is the case for the neck also. However, if it is just a few acne scars then the price will be lower. The costs generally start at around £200 for any area.
It is important to do very diligent research before planning on who to use for your plasma treatment. The cheaper clinics will often have inferior equipment and not have the same safety protocols in place.
BeauSynergy have done plenty of research and use the best state of the art Fibroblast devices. They give the safest treatment and the absolute best chance of the significantly great results. Check all reviews of any UK company that you are considering using, as these are testament to the safety and results of your skin tightening treatment. You also must be happy that you have had all your questions during a professional consultation. This is a very specialised treatment that can go wrong if not performed by the most qualified professionals.