Take back your time and give yourself the most natural looking eyebrows by having your brows Microbladed
Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo, where fine lines of ink are added to your natural brows, providing you great shape, density and fullness. A semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo will last you around 2-3 years and looks completely natural.
Having your microblading performed here in Hertfordshire will allow you to sleep, swim, perspire, cry, wash and touch your face and all the normal things we do in life, without the need to worry about smudging brow pencil.
It will help you:
- Improve the shape, definition and brow density
- Lengthen and thicken your brow appearance
- Improve the colour of your brows
- Replace your brows that have been lost due to Chemotherapy, Alopecia or other medical conditions
Microblading in Hertfordshire
Our Microblading technicians in our Hertfordshire Clinic have been trained by Finishing Touches, whom are proven to be the most reputable in the industry. You can therefore have complete peace of mind that you are getting the highest quality of pigment, a total understanding of your requirements and ultimately results that have exceeded expectations.
- Highest quality ink pigment
- Complete peace of mind that we are using the best pigments on the market.
NOTE: Two treatments needed initially along with a recommended. annual booster
Price for two treatments
- 0-6 months £80 (£50 if booked with original treatment)
- 6-18 months £165
- 18 months from £165
NOTE: A £50 deposit required to secure any booking.
What we recommend you do now
- The starting point for your Microblading treatment is have a FREE consultation where you can discuss your expectations and brow requirements. Our fully qualified Microblading therapist will carry out a skin patch test to ensure that you have no adverse reaction to the pigment. The earliest the treatment can be carried out is 48 hours post patch test.
- Ready to book a consultation? Click here