Safe natural tints to transform your lashes and brows
Your eyes are gorgeous, and your lashes too. But imagine what professional eyelash tinting and eyebrow tinting will do for the depth and colour of your eyes and the definition of your face. And if you simply can’t stay out of the water, imagine not needing mascara.
Eyelash tinting involves carefully dying the lashes with safe, natural tints, to give them a natural, luscious, darker appearance. Many different eyelash and eyebrow tint colours (including blues, browns, blacks and greys) are available so we can complement your skin and hair colouring perfectly.
Two days before every brow or eyelash tint we’ll do a patch test; this is essential to ensure that you aren’t sensitive to the tint. Once we know there’s no reaction, we’ll agree the best eye lash tint for your hair and complexion. The tinting, involving careful application of safe natural dyes to your lashes, takes about 15 minutes – and can last up to six weeks.
Who can benefit from eyelash and eyebrow tinting?
- You may do sport (especially swimming)
- You’re sensitive to make-up
- You find the daily make-up ritual too time consuming
- You’ve got very fine eyebrows
- You simply want to enhance your looks
- You don’t like the ‘panda eyes’ that can result with mascara
- You’re a contact-lens wearer who’s tired of the hassle of applying mascara!
- Eyelash tinting – £15
- Eyebrow tinting – £8